The CSA is the national body overseeing cyber security strategy, education and outreach, and industry development. It reports to the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
Who we are?
- Engagement and outreach – Nurturing ties with local and global industry and thought leaders
- Industry development – Developing a robust cyber security ecosystem, i.e. a vibrant industry equipped with the manpower to respond to and mitigate cyber attacks
- Protecting critical sectors – Strengthening cyber security in our critical sectors, such as energy, water, and banking
- Operations – Ensuring effective coordination and deployment in our response to cyber threats
What is the current master plan?
A look at our dashboard to look at the situation
To view this interactively, you will require to have a Qlik account to view this.
Link as below:
Type of Industries in consideration:
Types Of Attack:
- Data Modification
- Identity Spoofing
- Password-Based Attacks
- Denial-of-Service (DOS) Attacks
- Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) Attack
- Compromised-Key Attack
- Sniffer Attack
- Application-Layer Attack
- Alert Level. (n.d.). Retrieved August 26, 2016, from https://msisac.cisecurity.org/alert-level/
- Common Types of Network Attacks. (n.d.). Retrieved August 25, 2016, from https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc959354.aspx
- Singapore CSA’s Website at https://www.csa.gov.sg
- Singapore CSA’s National Cyber Security Masterplan 2018 at https://www.ida.gov.sg/~/media/Files/Programmes%20and%20Partnership/Initiatives/2014/ncsm2018/NationalCyberSecurityMasterplan%202018.pdf
Alan Rulivan Johan – A0148385U
Edmond Chin Juin Fung – A0148408B
Lim Pang Wei Jonathan – A0148419X
Ang Siong Guan – A0150402B